Consensus provide tailored support and accommodation in residential and supported living services, as well as community support within Northamptonshire for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The people we support may also have additional physical and cognitive needs and behaviours which others may find challenging.
- Activity based day setting
- Person centred programmes
- Skills development and independence
The Links Day Centre provides a warm and homely environment for adults with learning disabilities within the local area to enjoy a full range of lifestyle activities and learning opportunities based on their preferences.
- Supported Living service for adults – male and female
- 7 x 1 bedroom flats
Close to Kettering town centre our supported living service provides seven self-contained one bedroom flats supporting adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs in a supported living setting.
Burton Latimer, Kettering
- Residential and nursing service for adults – male and female
- 9 bedrooms and 2 flats
- Wheelchair accessible
Station Road is a large pleasant house close to the town of Kettering and provides a caring, supportive environment for adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and nursing needs.
- Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) Service
- Residential service for adults – male and female
- 7 bedrooms with en-suites
Smythe House is located in a quiet residential street within Kettering, Northamptonshire supporting adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS).