Consensus provide tailored supported and accommodation in residential and supported living services within Essex for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The people we support may also have additional physical and cognitive needs and behaviours which others may find challenging.
Clacton on Sea, Essex
- Supported Living service for adults – male & female
- 6 self-contained 1 bedroom flats
Our supported living service provides a positive, safe environment to support individuals with learning disabilities and/or autism, with additional complex needs, including challenging behaviour or Prader-Willi Syndrome. (PWS)
- Supported Living 2 individual flats with their own garden area
- Service for adults – male and female
Our supported living service in the coastal town of Brightlingsea, Essex provides two self-contained one bedroom flats each with their garden supporting adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
- Supported Living service for adults – male and female
- Supporting individuals with Autism
- 8 individual flats with communal area
A pleasant supported living service in Harlow, Essex provides 8 self-contained 1 bedroom flats supporting adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs in a supported living setting.