Consensus provide tailored support and accommodation in residential and supported living services within Carmarthenshire for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The people we support may also have additional physical and cognitive needs and behaviours which others may find challenging.
- Supported Living service for adults – male & female
- 4 self contained apartments
Close to Carmarthen town centre, this supported living service consists of four, one bedroom flats offering a sheltered environment for adults with moderate to severe learning disability who prefer to live on their own but need regular support.
- Residential service – 8 bedrooms with en-suites on the ground floor
- 5 self-contained flats on first floor
- 2 – bedroom shared apartments on the ground floor
- Short breaks – planned short breaks, holidays and emergency respite
Ty Hendy is an innovative residential service that responds to the unique needs of individuals with learning disabilities and other complex needs within three specialist person-centred settings.
- Residential service for adults – male and female
- 6 bedrooms with en-suites
- Activity room and sensory room
The Grange is a homely residential service providing support and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs in a positive, nurturing setting.