Consensus provide tailored support and accommodation in residential and supported living services within Suffolk for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The people we support may also have additional physical and cognitive needs and behaviours which others may find challenging.
- Supported Living service for adults – male & female
- 4 flats (incorporating 9 en-suite bedrooms)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sensory room
In a quiet, residential area close to Ipswich and local amenities this service provides support and accommodation for up to 9 individuals in a supported living setting.
- Supported Living service for adults – male and female
- 6 self-contained 1 bedroom flats
- Two of the flats are wheelchair accessible
Our supported living service in Ipswich Suffolk provides 6 self-contained 1 bedroom flats supporting adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs in a supported living setting.
Bury St Edmunds
- Residential service for adults – male and female
- 12 bedrooms
The Pines is a modern, pleasant house close to Bury St Edmunds providing a high standard of accommodation for individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that challenge.
- Residential service for 18- 25 year olds – male and female
- 4 self contained flats
Belstead Villa, a transitional service for individuals aged between 18 – 25 years, consists of 4 self contained flats and is adjacent to the service at Belstead Mews for 14 – 18 year olds.