Consensus provide tailored support and accommodation in residential and supported living services within Carmarthenshire for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The people we support may also have additional physical and cognitive needs and behaviours which others may find challenging.
- Supported Living service for adults – male & female
- 4 self contained apartments
Close to Carmarthen town centre, this supported living service consists of four, one bedroom flats offering a sheltered environment for adults with moderate to severe learning disability who prefer to live on their own but need regular support.
- Residential service – 8 bedrooms with en-suites on the ground floor
- 5 self-contained flats on first floor
- Short breaks – planned short breaks, holidays and emergency respite
Ty Hendy is an outstanding innovative service located in two acres of beautiful landscaped gardens offering a unique blend of services all on one site. The focus is on supporting individuals towards greater independence and to live a fulfilling life within the local community.
- Residential service for adults – male and female
- 6 bedrooms with en-suites
- Activity room and sensory room
The Grange, situated within walking distance of Carmarthen town offers specialist support and accommodation for up to six individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs.